Anyone know where I can get replacement blades for a RAS planer head?

I have myself a Sears planer head with 3 knives one of which has a broken carbide cutter. Looks like sears no longer sell these and was wondering if anyone knows where I can buy a new set.
FYI this isn't the 3 bladed molder cutter sears sells this resembles a donut with 3 blades oriented down.
I've seen those for sale at the grizzly factory stores, so I bet they're available at www.grizzly.com. You might have to call them up, but they should be able to help you.
Good luck.
- Todd
Try these guys, if not on their site, just call the 800#. They have rarer stuff and do sharpening. http://www.carbide.com /