Anyone have a bad Skil 77 womdrive saw?

I have a Skil 77 wormdrive saw with a burned-out field winding and a cracked rear handle. Does anyone here happen to have one with other damage they'd like to sell? Blown gearbox, shot bearings, whatever. This is one of the more recent saws with plastic handles.
Let me know.
Thanks
GTO(John)

Thanks, I know several places where I can get new parts, but for all the use this one's had it's not really worth it.
GTO(John)