Anyone else still getting email from WOODWORK-L

Is anyone else still getting email from WOODWORK-L? I got a reply last night(2/19/04 9:34pm) from Mr. Stephens which I'm posting below:
"It must be emanating from the mail loop one of the rec.woodworking people has set up. I've cut off the connection so no mail is coming to the listserv and I have the list on hold so people on it cannot send mail. The only thing I can figure is it is his mail loop. The messages I am getting say, "Your message to WOODWORK-L- snipped-for-privacy@LISTSERV.INDIANA.EDU has been forwarded to the "list owners"..." so it looks like he is looping it to that address. I don't see how it can be going to WOODWORK-L because mail comes there by my subscribing to a certain address and I took that off hours ago. I reviewed the list just a few minutes ago and there is no subscription for that gateway now.
If you would, post this to rec.woodworking because I've done everything I can to cut it off."

Yup. for *every* message I post, in fact. Tiresome.

I just wrote him, at both his personal address, _and_ the listserv '-request' address, with a request for a *complete* shutdown of the the mailing-list, because there is no valid traffic on it. the only outgoing traffic from it for the last year-plus is spam, and all inbound traffic _from_ 'rec.woodworking' is blocked. thus there is obviously no purpose served by continuing to operate the list.
I'm with you Robert! Off with its head!
has been forwarded to the "list

'-request'
snipped-for-privacy@host122.r-bonomi.com (Robert Bonomi) wrote in message has been forwarded to the "list

(Mike) wrote:

succeeded in stopping the spam posts that were coming through the listserv, anyway.
-- Regards, Doug Miller
For a copy of my TrollFilter for NewsProxy/Nfilter, email me at filterinfo-at-milmac-dot-com