Anyone buy a PC 7336 random orbit sander recently?

I bought one yesterday and the bag that contained the wrench and the manual also contained a thick plastic washer about the same diameter as a dime. Does anyone know what it is for? The manual doesn't mention it and I can't find it on the parts diagram.

Reply to
AL

Any numbers on it? I assume you looked at the online parts list. Maybe someone else can find it.

Upscale

There aren't any identifying marks on the washer.

Reply to
AL

'd guess that it is a backup replacement for a commonly worn part. Maybe between the orbital disk and the shaft turning it or something like that. I'll assume it has a hole in the centre of it?

Reply to
Upscale