Any hear of a laminate board called.......

On new yankee workshop, norm was building a router table and he used a 2 sided laminate for the table top. he said it was called Melany board, but the spelling didnt find any hits at google. anyone know what i am refering to and know the exact spelling ?
thanx in advance wm king snipped-for-privacy@hawaii.edu

Try this
http://www5.dsm.com/en_US/html/dmm/melamine_home.htm Roger Poplin dba snipped-for-privacy@aol.com
the only thing similar to that that I know of is melamine. I've seen both of the NYW router table programs, and I didn't think he used melamine, but I probably just am remembering incorrectly.
Mike

I recorded the original table video today and he cited 1" melamine for the top.
--
SwampBug

Melamine. Should be able to find it easily at a local borg.
djb
--
"Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati"