Any good furniture websites?

I need to make some furniture, in particular, some bookcases and some type of desk/secretary with storage.

Can anyone recommend websites with good pictures to get some design ideas? (I'm not looking for complete plans, just to browse and pick/choose features that look good)

Thanks!

Reply to
No Spam

Leon

on the Design Museum and then ProductGroup .....go from there. You might spend hours looking at the really good stuff that has been built.

Larry

Reply to
Lawrence L'Hote