Any good furniture websites?

I need to make some furniture, in particular, some bookcases and some type of desk/secretary with storage.
Can anyone recommend websites with good pictures to get some design ideas? (I'm not looking for complete plans, just to browse and pick/choose features that look good)
Thanks!

http://www.stickley.com/index.html http://www.io.com/~colca/body_home.html http://www.barclaymoore.com/ef%20home.htm http://www.thomasmoser.com/home/index.php

http://www.architonic.com /
click on the Design Museum and then ProductGroup .....go from there. You might spend hours looking at the really good stuff that has been built.
Larry
--
Lawrence L'Hote
Columbia, MO