Anti CNC (brute force and sharp steel) Scout Statue Base

Cell phone photos, again. Sorry. Just finished this.
Statue is solid bronze, 16" tall. Base is a chunk of walnut (firewood) that maxed out the moisture meter at more than 22%, so its future should be ... interesting. This is being given to one of the adult leaders and I was asked to make the base. I did not get to choose the wood.
http://home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1/onlinestorage/base1.jpg
http://home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1/onlinestorage/base2.jpg
http://home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1/onlinestorage/base3.jpg
http://home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1/onlinestorage/base4.jpg
http://home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1/onlinestorage/base5.jpg
http://home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1/onlinestorage/base6.jpg
http://home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1/onlinestorage/base7.jpg
http://home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1/onlinestorage/base8.jpg
http://home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1/onlinestorage/base9.jpg
Regards,
Tom Watson wrote:

That doesn't look anti-anything to me - it looks like a piece of excellent work!
--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar
Morris Dovey wrote:

On Sat, 28 Nov 2009 21:10:56 -0600, "Martin H. Eastburn"

BLO.
Regards,
On Sat, 28 Nov 2009 09:57:44 -0500, the infamous Tom Watson

Yeah, works for me.
P.S: I'm concerned about that chisel rust. Do you need help, Tawmy?
P.P.S: What'd you goop^H^H^H^Hfinish it with?
-- Some days, it's not even worth chewing through the restraints.
On Sat, 28 Nov 2009 19:18:10 -0800, Larry Jaques
BLO.
Regards,