Another tool ID needed XIX

Some new photos have been posted, I don't know what number 177 is for:

R.H.

#177? Very easy... ;~) A very aggressive bench dog that will make its own hole where ever you like. Maybe not.

Reply to
Leon

Thread chaser - for internally threaded holes.

Reply to
Andy Dingley

Probably right, I'm still researching this one.

Reply to
R.H.

Correct.

Reply to
R.H.

Correct.

It is a type of knife, but not a punch.

Neither one of these. This tool is highly specialized, I'll be amazed if someone gets the right answer.

It wasn't sold as a wire crimp, could possibly be used as one.

Yes, but it has a particular name.

Not sure on this one, but this is probably correct.

Rob

Reply to
R.H.

A swivel knife.

Reply to
Mark and Kim Smith

Correct.

Reply to
R.H.

Thread chaser, multi part for inside thread, single part for outside, usually held in tool post on a lathe.

Niel, metalworker sometimes at work....

Reply to
Badger

Thanks for the info.