Another tool ID needed XIX

Some new photos have been posted, I don't know what number 177 is for:
http://puzzlephotos.blogspot.com /
Rob

#177? Very easy... ;~) A very aggressive bench dog that will make its own hole where ever you like. Maybe not.
On Sun, 31 Oct 2004 13:36:03 GMT, "Leon"

Thread chaser - for internally threaded holes.

Probably right, I'm still researching this one.

Correct.

Correct.
It is a type of knife, but not a punch.

Neither one of these. This tool is highly specialized, I'll be amazed if someone gets the right answer.

It wasn't sold as a wire crimp, could possibly be used as one.

Yes, but it has a particular name.

Not sure on this one, but this is probably correct.
Rob
<snip>

A swivel knife.

Correct.
R.H. wrote:

Thread chaser, multi part for inside thread, single part for outside, usually held in tool post on a lathe.
Niel, metalworker sometimes at work....

Thanks for the info.