Angle cuts

I need to cut a number of 48 degree angles on my bench or radial arm saw. How is this done?
Fasten a temporary fence at 3 degrees and cut a 45. Or fasten a temp fene at 45 degrees and ut at 3.
Kevin

dan
Never missing an opportunity to make a a$$ out of myself, I think you mean 'stand on end' (verticle) and cut at 42 deg.
Erik