An Apology to the Group

To everybody here on the .rec, well most of you anyway, I owe an apology :)

I've been having some personal problems and I've let them affect how I respond to others. Sometimes I get to gnawing on a bone and I just can't let it go. But, I realize what I've been doing and it's done now, so expect me to behave myself a little more.

Dave

Reply to
Dave

"Let he who is without sin cast the first stone." We've all been there, man, it's all good.

Reply to
-MIKE-

To everybody here on the .rec, well most of you anyway, I owe an apology :)

I've been having some personal problems and I've let them affect how I respond to others. Sometimes I get to gnawing on a bone and I just can't let it go. But, I realize what I've been doing and it's done now, so expect me to behave myself a little more.

Dave.

This shows you are a good man. Have better days. WW

Reply to
WW

Dave wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

I hope that getting the things that bother you out of the way helps you! I wish I had a good excuse like that, but I'm just grumpy in my own peculiar way ...

Be good!!

Reply to
Han

We all take a turn in that particular barrel, so don't let it get you down. You're a good man, Charlie Brown. ;O>

Reply to
Swingman

we ALL have them days and sometimes WEEKS !!!! you can call home and ask my wife...........she'll tell ya months

Reply to
ChairMan

Yeah. Sometimes, I just can't brain it out. Like I get the dumbs or somthing.

-Zz

Reply to
Zz Yzx

:) I've been having some personal problems and I've let them affect how I r= espond to others. Sometimes I get to gnawing on a bone and I just can't let= it go. But, I realize what I've been doing and it's done now, so expect me= to behave myself a little more. Dave

Been there done that I just rarely think to ask for an apology

Reply to
SonomaProducts.com