An Apology to the Group

To everybody here on the .rec, well most of you anyway, I owe an apology :)
I've been having some personal problems and I've let them affect how I respond to others. Sometimes I get to gnawing on a bone and I just can't let it go. But, I realize what I've been doing and it's done now, so expect me to behave myself a little more.
Dave
On 9/11/12 3:45 PM, Dave wrote:

"Let he who is without sin cast the first stone." We've all been there, man, it's all good.
--

-MIKE-

"Dave" wrote in message
To everybody here on the .rec, well most of you anyway, I owe an apology :)
I've been having some personal problems and I've let them affect how I respond to others. Sometimes I get to gnawing on a bone and I just can't let it go. But, I realize what I've been doing and it's done now, so expect me to behave myself a little more.
Dave.
This shows you are a good man. Have better days. WW

I hope that getting the things that bother you out of the way helps you! I wish I had a good excuse like that, but I'm just grumpy in my own peculiar way ...
Be good!!
--
Best regards
Han
On 9/11/2012 3:45 PM, Dave wrote:

We all take a turn in that particular barrel, so don't let it get you down. You're a good man, Charlie Brown. ;O>
--
www.eWoodShop.com
Last update: 4/15/2010

we ALL have them days and sometimes WEEKS !!!! you can call home and ask my wife...........she'll tell ya months<g>

Yeah. Sometimes, I just can't brain it out. Like I get the dumbs or somthing.
-Zz
On Tuesday, September 11, 2012 10:45:30 PM UTC+2, Upscale wrote:

Been there done that I just rarely think to ask for an apology