American Woodworker November 04 late? (#112)

Anyone else still waiting for this issue? I called and they said it was shipped late and said I should get it on the 24th, but I wonder if this is something they say to get me off phone.
Rick and Frances Cansler wrote in rec.woodworking

Have had mine for about a week and a half.
--
BigDog,
To E-mail me, you know what to do.