Amazon 20% off on 10" blades and router bits.

Amazon is running a 20% off sale on saw.
I got a WWII for $71. Its on backorder.
Renowood
Renowood wrote:

That's odd. Amazon is offering the blade for $99.99 less the 20%, also with free shipping. However, that comes to $79.99. I guess the extra 8.99 makes all the difference in whether it's in stock or not.
In fact, they say I can have it delivered tomorrow if I choose one day shipping on checkout. But even if I don't, I can get it with free shipping for $79.99 with it in stock today.
--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN
mschnerdatcarolina.rr.com
On Feb 14, 11:16 am, "Mortimer Schnerd, RN" <mschnerdatcarolina.rr.com> wrote:

Hi Mortimer, Give my regards to Charlie and Candice. Joe G

I should have said I got the thin kerf WWII for $89- 20%+$71. The regular kerf is $99 - 20%
Renowood
Renowood wrote:

Thanks for explaining that. I though Amazon was up to their old tricks again.
--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN
mschnerdatcarolina.rr.com
On Wed, 14 Feb 2007 16:00:39 -0500, "Mortimer Schnerd, RN" <mschnerdatcarolina.rr.com> wrote:>Renowood wrote:

They seemed to have raised the price of the thin kerf to $99.
What it's doing to me now on the regular kerf is to show it being sold by a 3rd party seller (grizzly) for $109.99, however if you click on "used & new" you can get to the sold by amazon listing for $99 that does qualify for the discount. It says out of stock till march, but that often changes.
-Leuf