Almost a gloat

Our local Menards store had their sorted screw/nut/bolt bins for sale. They're the rectangular modules with three shelves that the store used to hold their assorted screws. I got 10 of them for $5 total.
The price was originally $6 each or 2 for $5, but when one guy went to check another manager came up and gave the cashier the ID number she needed and gave them to me for $5.
For a gloat, it has to be free, right?
Puckdropper

No just a real good deal, I think you "almost" qualify. Good buy.

No, a gloat just has to be a buy so good that 90% of us would slit your throat to have gotten it instead. I would have to see the shelves. $0.50 each sounds like a great buy, but only a gloat if they were really nice.

Let's see. 6$ each or 2 for 5$. Hmmmm. Let me get the calculator out.
Pete :)