allergic reaction

just saw a download on scrollsawer.com that describes possible effects of working with certain woods..seems there is lots that can bug ya....
Oh yea, sanding walnut and Oak kills my sinus. Tony D.
(Plabovitz) says:

My son just learned that the problems he's been having for years have been caused by a rare form of TB. This strain isn't contagious, and the doc thinks it probably came from breathing wood dust as a carpenter.
Lionel

On 04 Jan 2004 02:49:26 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (Plabovitz) wrote:

Dustfoe mask. No more sneezing, hacking, runny nose, nor wood boogers. Bandsaw and sanding are the worst.