After market or home-made jig for the Delta Mortising Attachment

Delta makes an inexpensive mortising attachment for a drill press. It is useful but hard to set up and adjust. I was wondering whether any woodworker has put together a home-made jig to replace the fence or knows of an after market fence that is easier to adjust and set up.
Thanks

Almost every one that buys the jig ends up going the $200 or so and gets the dedicated bench top mortiser.

I own one, but I don't use it very often. When I do need it, it is nice to have.
The fence that comes with it is more than adequate (IMHO). The bit has to be square with the fence which easy to adjust by moving the bit into alignment with the fence (not the other way around).
--
Brian
www.garagewoodworks.com