I am interested in using a router and am wondering what the best place to look for specific information on Routers is concerned. What I mean is, is there a newsgroup specifically for people who want to talk about routers? and their applications or is this the best place to pse my question?
Richard Shelson
Richard Shelson asks:

Start at www.patwarner.com
I don't recall Pat having a Q&A format on his site, but he has a lot of answers.
Charlie Self "Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." Ernest Benn
I'm sure you will find plenty of help here with a router question.
Rich