ACRA

Anyone every hear of ACRA machines, specifically an ACRA drill press?
I'm looking at this one on Craigslist. http://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/tls/2930649282.html
Thanks
I think it's just a name. Like any of the machines out there made from Taiwan, you can name them whatever you want. From name brand to not.
Nice swing, good hp.
I would think you can get this for somewhere between 80-120... It's decent looking basic drill press. Now way was that a $378 machine.
Have you done a google search on ACRA?
On 3/31/2012 6:55 PM, Allen Wrench wrote:

"tiredofspam" <nospam.nospam.com> wrote in message

On the contrary to what some may believe as lazy, I Google everything to learn more and thus, I found the ACRA site. What some may also fail to realize is people such as myself ask about specific products hoping there have been first hand experience from using them or heard about others having good results about them.
Thank you for your input.
http://www.acramachinery.com /