A word of thanks

To all who posted on my request for help with veneer, a sincere thanks.
But then that is what makes this "UseGroup" so valuable, isn't it?
And, "Yes, Barry, the Doc is in Alabama." :-)
I decided to go with 3m 90 adhesive instead of 3m 77, because I do not want this piece to come apart or bubble. In looking for the 3m 90 I came across the following site and thought I would pass it along.
http://www.thehardwarehut.com /
Thanks again
Deb

This place is indeed a wealth of great information. What is this "UseGroup" thing you speak of though?
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net

Dr. Deb, if I can find it 3M 90,77 etc. in Tupelo, MS. it has to be in Montgomery. I mean, you even have Shakespeare. :~)
BTW 90 is private branded in auto parts stores under the name of Super Trim Adhesive.
Frank