A wooden clock that 'feels' the time

Go here: http://www.vinta.jp/works/works_E.htm
and click on the far left link - the pic that looks like an upside down plumb bob.
Mekon
Where I'm from, they call that a "top".
--
Rick Nagy
Johnstown, PA

Thats the most idiotic thing I have ever seen. Thanks.
The most? I think your standards are too low! What about the singing bass on a plaque? And those stupid "pass-this-along-if-you-agree" emails? Tom Toller wrote:

On Thu, 09 Nov 2006 21:28:48 -0800, tom wrote:

I just got a pop-up that says that I am the hourly winner of a laptop!!!!
Gloat! Gloat! Gloat!
;-)
Or something like that.
    --Nice site, but if he used a smaller font I'd need a magnifying glass to read it!
--
"Steamboat Ed" Haas : Why do weekend projects
Hacking the Trailing Edge! : always last a month??
steamer wrote:

That embodies the delicate nature of the art expressed in his works... ;-)