A wooden clock that 'feels' the time

Go here:

click on the far left link - the pic that looks like an upside down plumb bob.

Mekon

Reply to
Mekon

Where I'm from, they call that a "top".

Reply to
Rick's Cabinet Shop

"And we used the preciseness of a Japanease craftman technique to make this delicate shape to revolve smoothly." (from the descriptive text) Tom

Reply to
tom

i.e. "a lathe"

Reply to
Rick's Cabinet Shop

Thats the most idiotic thing I have ever seen. Thanks.

Reply to
Toller

I just got a pop-up that says that I am the hourly winner of a laptop!!!!

Gloat! Gloat! Gloat!

;-)

Or something like that.

Reply to
Bill

--Nice site, but if he used a smaller font I'd need a magnifying glass to read it!

Reply to
steamer

That embodies the delicate nature of the art expressed in his works... ;-)

Reply to
bremen68