A thank you about milk paint

A couple of weeks ago I posted about making a few bookcases for a school. One thing led to another and it was suggested that I use milk paint.
Thanks to all who gave suggestions
They came out awesome!!
I rubbed the paint after I applied it in certain high wear areas, front of shelves, middle of shelves, and they look like the were 50 years old.
Thanks again.
Larry C
snipped-for-privacy@verizonnails.net says...

What colors did you use?