A Race to ...

Page 2 of 2
"B A R R Y" wrote in message

Thanks ... however, "instant" is a relative term. That big, overgrown jewelry box took longer, from start to finish, than it does for me to make the cabinets for an entire kitchen.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 1/06/07
Swingman wrote:

Yeah, but her kids won't be fighting over Mom's kitchen cabinets in 80 years.
Wonderful work. Hopefully I'll be able to gift something that nice to someone one day.
-Nathan
"N Hurst" wrote in message

make
LOL ... but they would have the oppotunity if they buy one of the house with my kitchen cabinets! :)

Thanks for the kind words.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 1/06/07
Swingman wrote:

Right!
The "instant" part comes at the presentation of the gift!
Swingman wrote:

Excellent!.
"Robatoy" wrote in message

Thank you kindly!
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 1/06/07
Swingman wrote:

WOW! That is the balls!. Very nice work. The documentation is pretty slick too. Where do you get the time???
-jtpr
"jtpr" wrote in message

Thank you!

Work, being mostly wood/building related these past few years, is usually done close to the shop, if not in it, and what isn't is heavily cell phone oriented ... and the "documentation" is sort of a pleasant-to-me, very early morning, compulsion that goes along with it. ;)
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 1/06/07