A question for any Scroll Sawyers

Is it possible to stack cut 2 or 3 pieces of 1/2" hardwood (in particular White Oak and Cherry) with good results? I've never tried stack cutting so I'm unsure as to what to watch out for.
Thanks,
Kevin Daly www.hometown.aol.com/kdaly/page1.html
Stroke length, blade TPI, and adhesive all limit what you can stack. I can double stick two pieces of 3/4 stock together with little problem.

White
snipped-for-privacy@aol.comnospam (Kevin Daly) wrote in message

Go with as few tpi as you can endure - the blade will run cooler and cut faster. Skip-tooth, precision-ground teeth (PGT) are what you want. If you have a weak, cheesy scroll saw, you are asking for grief. DAMHIKT.
O'Deen