A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words

Thu, Nov 30, 2006, 5:21am (EST-3) snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (FoggyTown) doeth sayeth: Well, it DOES look a little less awkward than the axe I use.

Use a hatchet.

JOAT I am, therefore I think.

Reply to
J T

With my new PENCIL STOP, it will in milliseconds, stop the sharpener and

What are you going to use to test it? ;-)

Cocktail weiner.

Reply to
Lee Gordon

Nothing with a sharp point!

Reply to
B A R R Y

With the "Safety Crayon Sharpening Stone", of course!

It's only $59.99 + $5000 overnight s/h. Guaranteed flat to 1/2".

Here's a photo of the warehouse:

If you don't need it fast, we can ship it to your curbside for only $850.

Reply to
B A R R Y

Oh, come on. Everyone knows that the only correct way to sharpen a shop pencil to to put it in a collet on the lathe and use a skew to peel it to a nice point, then burnish the cone and give it quick coat of paste wax.

Reply to
Prometheus

What sort of skew?

Hey, wait a second! The pic clearly shows that he is sharpening a standard hexagon pencil (looks as if it could be a #2 lead Ticonderoga) and not a shop pencil at all!

Bill ;-)

Reply to
Bill in Detroit