A GLOAT of note, by ALL standards ...

Page 3 of 3

Tell me about it! They have no idea about woodworking but they are still the greatest kids. Everyone says so!
--
Best regards
Han

I think you have every right to be enormously proud of your son, but just reading that sentence tells me how proud you and Kim should be of yourselves.
As Mark Twain used to say, if it was me I would be "proud to bust".
I think your son's accomplishments (not taking one bit away from him!) certainly reflect you the two of you.
Congratulations!
Robert

I think you have every right to be enormously proud of your son, but just reading that sentence tells me how proud you and Kim should be of yourselves.
Enormously proud is a pretty good description, and on Saturday during a private little get together of our very closest friends and family it became an emotional display of how proud we are.
As Mark Twain used to say, if it was me I would be "proud to bust".
Excellent reference!
;~) IIRC it was also Mark Twain that made a comment that goes something like this, It takes a pretty smart person to be able to spell a word more than one way. I totally agree and practice that often in this news group. LOL
I think your son's accomplishments (not taking one bit away from him!) certainly reflect you the two of you.
Thank you Robert, although I credit every one that has been a positive influence in his life. His grand parents spoiled him with love and encouragement. Aunts and uncles reminded us how blessed we were, neighbors and close friends have always been encouraging and eager to help him in any way possible.
Congratulations!
Robert

Congratulations to all of you from me also Leon, I can see you're very proud parents and well deserve to be :)
I mainly lurk here in the forum and have so for a few years and you feel like you know the people that post here. As another poster says I also enjoy and learn a lot from posts from you and the other regulars.
Again Congrats.
Rgds, Phil.

Thank you Phil!

I never had any kids and swore that I'd never let any child put me through the hell I put my parents through. But, when you get rewarded with success like this, it makes me wonder what I missed.
Congratulations. You have every right to be proud.
Dave

know the ones you get to spoil, then give back to the parents.
Waiting for son and DIL and their son, arriving any moment now ...
--
Best regards
Han

The closest I have to a child is my cat. And while she makes me laugh every day, unlike a child, I haven't yet been able to train her to fetch me a beer. The only benefit there is that she won't steal any either. :)
Han wrote:

    mahalo,     burma shave