A few delta planer bargains still in Houston

In Houston, the Lowe's at Royal Oaks and at FM 529 still have one Delta Planer (22-580) left in stock at $229. At this price, all discussions about which portable planer is the best are irrelevant. I've had mine for a month and I am ecstatic about it. I've accomplished things in the last week that were formerly not easily possible for me. The only downside is that my woodstock is starting to accumulate expensive solid wood and less plywood and 2x4's. :-)