A Classy Way to Get Rid of Used Railroad Sleepers

http://www.ontheroad.net.au/previous/April%202000/apr00steam.htm I wanna go.
JOAT The highway of fear is the road to defeat. - Bazooka Joe JERUSALEM RIDGE http://www.banjer.com/midi/jerridge.mid

Looks like fun. One thing I noticed in the narrative, they slept in air conditioned cabins and listed to the frogs across the shallows. Must be damned loud frogs to be easily heard at that distance with the windows closed for the AC.
Mon, Aug 2, 2004, 2:49am (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@snet.net (EdwinPawlowski) says: Looks like fun. One thing I noticed in the narrative, they slept in air conditioned cabins and listed to the frogs across the shallows. Must be damned loud frogs to be easily heard at that distance with the windows closed for the AC.
I don't know how loud they are, but the reason there's no croccs on that part of the river - the frogs ate 'em.
JOAT The highway of fear is the road to defeat. - Bazooka Joe JERUSALEM RIDGE http://www.banjer.com/midi/jerridge.mid