A bluey in a pantry

G'day all, Just thought I'd share this with the group. This morning at about 9.30am I went down to the shed to do a bit. Opened the door and staring back at me was my little blue healer cross. I must have shut him in the shed last night. I am currently making new kitchen cabinets and have the pantry on it's back on the shed floor. It is melamine with Tasmanian Oak edging and will eventually have Tassy oak doors. The little bloke was inside the pantry. It was a bit chilly last night so he probably got in to try and keep warm. Anyhow at some time he must have decided it was time to get out of the cabinet, but being of a short stout stature there wasn't enough run-up in the cupboard. All Tassy oak, Polished, trim was scratched to buggery. He was sure glad to see me. Couldn't be cross at the little ^%$#$$%^. He definitely wasn't a shed dog today though. Stayed well away from it.
Tomorrow, sand down the edging mask up the melamine and respray it.
Have a good one John

How come you didn't miss him?

If he's anything like mine, he probably opened the shed door himself, and was working on his own little project. Smart little buggers they are.