38,88 Cubic Inches

Shoot me the sketchup file if you have time..

Thanks....it's a great idea.

Le>> Do you have a picture of just the bed frame ???

Reply to
Pat Barber

Done.

Reply to
Leon

BTY if you want to build this, it is quite simple. But there are a few gotcha's I can warn you about and a few things that need to be assembled in the correct order for ease of assembly.

Reply to
Leon

On Mon, 11 Jan 2010 11:37:56 -0500, the infamous Pat Barber scrawled the following:

I think he has a 5' farm jack to move the bed around, Pat. How the hell he got that mattress into the room is beyond me. It makes my shoehorns claustrophobic, I tell ya.

Topposting corrected, BTW.

-- What helps luck is a habit of watching for opportunities, of having a patient, but restless mind, of sacrificing one's ease or vanity, of uniting a love of detail to foresight, and of passing through hard times bravely and cheerfully. -- Charles Victor Cherbuliez

Reply to
Larry Jaques

The bed company guys got the mattress in the room... LOL. Actually we spun the mattress a few weeks ago and it was no bi deal..

Reply to
Leon