38,88 Cubic Inches

Page 2 of 2
Leon wrote: ...

Need to mount them on a rotating assembly like in display case.
Then just rotate until one desired is at hand... :)
(I actually have seen at least one tool storage cabinet built this way.)

Hummmmm... with flip down fronts......

BTY if you want to build this, it is quite simple. But there are a few gotcha's I can warn you about and a few things that need to be assembled in the correct order for ease of assembly.
On Mon, 11 Jan 2010 11:37:56 -0500, the infamous Pat Barber

I think he has a 5' farm jack to move the bed around, Pat. How the hell he got that mattress into the room is beyond me. It makes my shoehorns claustrophobic, I tell ya.
Topposting corrected, BTW.
-- What helps luck is a habit of watching for opportunities, of having a patient, but restless mind, of sacrificing one's ease or vanity, of uniting a love of detail to foresight, and of passing through hard times bravely and cheerfully. -- Charles Victor Cherbuliez
scrawled the following:

The bed company guys got the mattress in the room... LOL. Actually we spun the mattress a few weeks ago and it was no bi deal..