220 wiring question for saw & dust collector

Page 4 of 4

you didn't give the draw of the tools.
there's no reason they can't be on the same circuit, as long as it's sized appropriately.
I've never seen my fellow woodworkers get so pissy about any other question/topic. What gives guys? Everybody's manhood dependent on his ability to run an outlet to his table saw? Let's ease off. Don't tel the guy to do something totally illegal or dangerous. There's more than one way to skin a cat, though.
bob g.