15 ga finish nailer question

Does anyone out there have a Grizzly model H6144 15 ga finish nailer (34 degree)? I need to know what type 15 ga nail it takes "DA or FN". The manual does not specify. When I emailed Grizzly tech support they said FN stlye, but I cannot find 34 degree FN style nails.
thanks
--
Bob Wilsey

If you have part of a stick of nails for it and take them to a bona fide air tool and fastener business they should be able to figure it out. I took my gun in to a fastener business and they tried a couple of things and found out mine(not same as yours) takes Senco finish nails.
RonT
Most nailer seem to come with a starter stick in the box. No such luck with this one. Nothing to compare it to.
--
Bob

"Ron Truitt" < snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net> wrote in message

Bob, I'd telephone Grizzly and discuss with them the situation and what brand will fit *their* tool. Just approach them rationally with your problem and they should help, based on their reputation.
I have the PC DA250A (15 ga.), so I would assume that DA nails are the angled strips and FN nails (16 ga.) are the straight strips.