14mm Drill for 14mm Barrel Hinge.

I am having the hardest time finding a 14mm brad point drill here in the SF. bay area. Does anybody have any suggestions. I tried woodcraft, Sothern Lumber, and all the usual places Sears, Home Depot etc. I even tried CB Tools.
If anybody has succesfully installed the 14mm hinge using a non metric drill bit I would be interested. I tried 9/16ths but it is too big.
Thanks.
Go to Google- 14mm brad point drill. Many to choose from

According to the Rockler web site they have several stores in California--I believe the closest to you would be in Pleasant Hill but check < http://www.rockler.com/retail/retail.cfm to be sure there's not a closer one. They list a 14mm brad point in their catalog--whether the local store has it in stock you'll have to ask.

Thanks for your help. I found several on google.. Lee Valley is a good choice.. but I wanted to pick it up today, hence my request for a ideas about where I could buy it in the FS bay area.
Rockler no longer sell the 14mm Brad Drill bit. At least according to their on-line catalog.
In the end I ordered it from Amazon.
said:

????? < http://www.rockler.com/product.cfm?page 613 > shows it out of stock until the 20th.

Pat schrieb:

have a forstner drill bit 14mm. The article no is 06J72.14, price $6,40 Since you write that you want to install a hinge, imho a forstner bit is anyway more suitable than a brad point tip.
Best regards from Austria