Subject Author Posted Replies

OT - Fear!
And then there was the soldier who was talking to Chelsea Clinton.....she asked him about fear. He said there were only 3 things he was afraid of -- "Osama, Obama and Yo Mama"
2
2

Opinions?
Depends on your definition of "operate"... If the tank is too small, and/or the flow rate of the compressor too low, it'll limit the number of nails you can shoot before you have to wait for the...
18
18

Best way to cut 1 in. MDF ?
Sorry.. that was bad link... Try this Woodworkers Supply Inc. Search Results for:
9
9

OT - Propane regulator
First off, what you are calling a regulator sounds like the burner valve. If this grille is like the last one I had, there was a separate regulator at the tank that dropped pressure to a standard,...
11
11

Rent a Planer/Joiner for an hour in Seattle?
I have three teak boards made by gluing together .5"x.5" strips. The widest one is 11.5" wide and now I need to make them square (hence the planer and joiner needed). Anyone have any idea how I can...
2
2

Drilling for drawer pulls
I am in the process of finishing a drawer that will get a water-based polyurethane finish. It needs two holes drilled in the face for the handle. Would you recommend drilling before applying the poly...
9
9

Final coat of Spar Urethane on my bar top - now what?
Skinover, maybe? That green spar varnish is like pudding. Since it cures by oxidation, the surface cures way faster than the base. This is worse with long oil (spar) varnishes. Try Behlen's Rockhard...
17
17

SIMPLE MAGLEV TRAIN
tennis shoes won't cure a sore toe. - Bazooka Joe 300 Multiple Choices

INSPIRATION - Fireplace Surround
tennis shoes won't cure a sore toe. - Bazooka Joe

SMOKER
Not perzactly woodworking, but it does burn wood. JOAT Expensive tennis shoes won't cure a sore toe. - Bazooka Joe http://www.popularmechanics.com/home_journal/workshop/3372796.html

MOOK YAN JONG
tennis shoes won't cure a sore toe. - Bazooka Joe http://www.wckfc.com/news/dummy/JOATExpensive

CROW
Sounds like a quality woodworking project to me. First one to make one post pictures. JOAT Expensive tennis shoes won't cure a sore toe. - Bazooka Joe Balsa Wood Crow | Hooting Yard

SOAPMAKING MOLD
JOAT Expensive tennis shoes won't cure a sore toe. - Bazooka Joe http://www.chestnutfarms.com/Soap_and_supplies/info/mold_plan.htmlJOATExpensive...

QUILT RACK
JOAT Expensive tennis shoes won't cure a sore toe. - Bazooka Joe http://www.lowes.com/lowes/lkn?action=howTo&p=Build/QuiltRck.htmlJOATExpensive...