1000 sq ft of thinking room.

Just a graphic as part of my proposal to my new landlord.
My part stops at the big warehouse on the right.
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o290/Robatoy/GoldenMile.jpg
A guy can dream, right?
Sun, Apr 22, 2007, 9:19pm (EDT-3) snipped-for-privacy@topworks.ca (Robatoy) clarifies with: Just a graphic as part of my proposal to my new landlord. My part stops at the big warehouse on the right.
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o290/Robatoy/GoldenMile.jpg A guy can dream, right?
I thought you were talking about a 1000 square foot bathroom. A guy can dream.
JOAT Expensive tennis shoes won't cure a sore toe. - Bazooka Joe
On Apr 23, 12:44 am, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote:

Imagine the size of the magazine rack you could get into a bathroom that size, eh?
(Robatoy) clarifies

I'm thinking big screen tv and a fireplace.
Mon, Apr 23, 2007, 1:40pm (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@abcd.com (efgh) doth dream I'm thinking big screen tv and a fireplace.
Many, MANY, moons ago, at Ft Dix waiing to depart on an extended European vacation, I was stuck for days, so spent time in the clubs. One of the clubs had a men only section.. Well, not really, because even then gender discrimination was a no no. However, the only entrance to this particular room was in the men's room.
JOAT Expensive tennis shoes won't cure a sore toe. - Bazooka Joe