WTB: Tacwise corded electric Nail Gun/Stapler

...since this caught my eye:

light work around home, including an impending custom shed build project.

Does anybody own one of these beasties? I'm interested in any good/bad feedback anybody may have before committing..

David

Reply to
Vortex3

I've got the same model. Works fine. I use it mainly for stapling the backs onto flatpack furniture.

Not sure an 18g brad is man enough for a shed though.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman