Worcester Bosch Greenstar HE timer instructions?

Does anyone have the instructions for the DT2 digital timer that plugs into the Worcester Bosch Greenstar HE combi condensing boiler?
A service engineer who came to fit a new room thermostat set the timer to 'always on' and forgot to set it back again to on twice a day. Now I find that the instruction manual for the boiler doesn't include the timer, and I can't work out how to program it - they say it's easy, but it's not self-evident to me.
Thanks, PhilG

I believe it can be downloaded from their website.
Cheers,
Bob.

Try http://www.worcester-bosch.co.uk / Select Specifier -> Products -> GreenStar HE Series -> Digital Programmer Guide. You'll need Acrobat Reader.

Thank you! I'd looked at the Worcester-Bosch site but had failed to find that document.
PhilG

Whoever designed it for them concentrated more on fancy graphics than the task of actually finding the information you need.

If the service engineer fitted a programmable room thermostat, then the boiler programmer should be left on "always on".
Christian.