Wire brush V abrasive discs

I worked for Karcher for around 10 years, I've done many a sandblaster demonstration :-)

But thanks for the thought.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

The cills are fairly smooth concrete with what appears to be two layers of paint. The top layer is flakey, but the bottom layer seems sound. They want them repainted.

To my mind, if I just remove part of the top layer it's going to look like a dogs breakfast. It needs to be stripped back before re painting.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

If the cills are smooth, paint stripper will be a doddle. I did a whole gable end wall that way, and it was fast and pretty effortless. A brand other than Nitromors would be cheaper. Strypit is good if you have a Rustins supplier nearby

Reply to
Stuart Noble