wine group

can any kind person give us a link to a uk wine group,many thanks

Reply to
bob

I used to be a regular on this one, until I gave it up.

John Whitworth

What's an Essex girls favourite wine?

"I wanna go to Lakeside".

I'll get me coat.....

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

I'll wear two coats.

What did she say after the multiple orgasm?

"Are you all in the same football team?"

Adam

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Oi! That's my missus you're talking about. ;-)

JW

Reply to
John Whitworth

Wayne Rooney gone up front on his own with Steven Gerrard giving support from behind?

Adam

Reply to
ARWadsworth