Wickes 'discounts'

Found it very interesting that after going through the order process on the Wickes web site - and then not completing the checkout payment, about a week later I've had an e mail from them saying they are sorry I didn't complete the purchase & attaching a discount code.

This could save you a good few bob if you don't need the stuff immediately.

Dunno how it works, but it's happened twice now.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

In article , The Medway Handyman writes

Ta, how much did they knock off?

Reply to
fred

Put it towards a new bike.

Reply to
Man at B&Q

I think it was 10% if you spent over £100.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

You could pick up three for £100 almost.

The Medway Handyman

Ta Dave, useful to know.

Reply to
fred