White Paint for Steps

I'm looking for white paint to highlight the edge of some outside steps which are a bit awkward to negotiate at night! Can anyone suggest suitable stuff? Was thinking about the paint used for marking white lines on roads, but I would only need a litre!
Thanks Tony

white or yellow stonefloor paint

Yellow being the best in winter.

LOL !
It's a wise Eskimo that doesn't eat yellow snow, right enough. :-))
--
www.basecuritysystems.no-ip.com

Thanks chaps :-)
Tony