White Paint for Steps

I'm looking for white paint to highlight the edge of some outside steps which are a bit awkward to negotiate at night! Can anyone suggest suitable stuff? Was thinking about the paint used for marking white lines on roads, but I would only need a litre!

Thanks Tony

Reply to
Tony Hayes

white or yellow stonefloor paint

Reply to
Chris Oates

Yellow being the best in winter.

Reply to
BigWallop

Just don't follow where the dogs been

Reply to
Chris Oates

LOL !

It's a wise Eskimo that doesn't eat yellow snow, right enough. :-))

Reply to
BigWallop

Thanks chaps :-)

Tony

Reply to
Tony Hayes

Sorry, a bit late in on this one.

Christian McArdle

Not too late - I haven't bought any yet ;-)

Thanks Tony

Reply to
Tony Hayes