Where to dump a fridge?

Of course when I say 'Mini' engine, what I really meant was a Land Rover engine; my mate called his Landie 'Mini' for some reason...

David

Reply to
Lobster

Losing bins in the back of the wagon is not that uncomon apparently. Happened to our once.

Reply to
John Rumm

This is starting to get implausible. With most bins, if you put a Landie engine in them, when you lifted the bin. the bottom of the bin (and the engine) would remain on the ground.

Adrian

Reply to
Adrian Simpson