Where to buy Krone or Siemens 100 pair MDF terminal Block??

I want to buy 1,000 Pcs 100 pair MDF terminal block for my customer. I asked Canford and ebay.They said that they don't have this type.

Do anybody know where to buy this item and the price ? Could the price be lower than $45??

Following are details for this products:

ebaby88888

I'll bet you do. ;-)

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Reply to
ebaby88888

But very special price. Just for you. Just today.

Reply to
Andy Hall

Or, as the OP would put it. But Velly Speshaw Plice. Juss for YOO. Juss Tooday.

Waiter, this chicken is rubbery. Thank yoo velly much sir. :-0 LOL

Reply to
BigWallop