Where to buy a built-in oven?

Sorry this is slightly off topic but I know many people here will be able to answer:
Do you know of a good/reasonable supplier for a built in oven? It needs to be at the cheaper end of the market.
Many thanks. Rob
--
Tel. 07010 703 702
snipped-for-privacy@kalico.spam

Try www.kelkoo.co.uk.
Christian.

Pulling a Belling built in double oven out this weekend (Leeds) 3 years old, has a main oven thermostat problem, thermostat still operates and cycles on/off but oven is 125 degrees hotter than set. We've been using it like that! Suspect easily fixed (with a new thermostat) whilst oven out of it's cabinet.
SWMBO insisted we change it because the last oven problem we had with a gas oven took several attempts to repair and the oven cabinet in the previous kitchen got chewed up with all the in/out (ing).
There for the (quick) taking, or might even drop it off somewhere in God's Own County if it can be done before I bust my knuckles/fingernails putting the seats back in the car.
PS Yr. email address doesn't look Kosher.
DG