Where can polish be purchased?

We have parquet flooring here at home. My wife has taken great pride in keeping the wood clean and brilliant. This has become more and more difficult since it is getting impossible to purchase wax floor polish (with beeswax preferably and no silicone). We obtained the last supply when we were on holiday in France.

So does anyone know where we might be able to buy some largish tins please?

Reply to
Marcus

I believe Mary Fisher, who posts here often, produces beeswax polish.

Sheila

Reply to
S Viemeister

Liberon make all sorts of waxes for woodworkers. I don't know if any of their range would be appropriate for you. Axminster power tools sell their products online

hth

Bob

Reply to
Bob Minchin

In Cardiff, Fiddes? I don't know their full range of products, but they seem to do most things. Sorry, no contact details to hand (it's late and I'm going to bed) but I dare say with an unusual name like that they shouldn't be too hard to find...

Hwyl!

M.

Reply to
Martin Angove

I was recently recommended these people, who have a good range and good prices.

can also brew your own (I posted my wax recipes to rec.knives recently). Most beekeepers sell beeswax and many also make polishes from it. Liberon can supply carnauba, which is needed to make a floor polish.

Andy Dingley

Hell, I give Mary respect for a lot of things but never that, if she's able to produce beeswax polish I think maybe she could earn a lot of money doing demonstrations at science events! ;)

PoP

PoP

All the country shows do it.

Reply to