Where can polish be purchased?

We have parquet flooring here at home. My wife has taken great pride in keeping the wood clean and brilliant. This has become more and more difficult since it is getting impossible to purchase wax floor polish (with beeswax preferably and no silicone). We obtained the last supply when we were on holiday in France.
So does anyone know where we might be able to buy some largish tins please?
--
Marcus
To reply use marcus at frenchay dot demon dot co dot uk
Marcus wrote:

Sheila
On Sun, 08 Feb 2004 16:38:07 -0500, S Viemeister

Hell, I give Mary respect for a lot of things but never that, if she's able to produce beeswax polish I think maybe she could earn a lot of money doing demonstrations at science events! ;)
PoP
PoP wrote:

Sheila
On Sun, 08 Feb 2004 21:51:35 -0500, S Viemeister

An interesting concept though ;)
PoP

Liberon make all sorts of waxes for woodworkers. I don't know if any of their range would be appropriate for you. Axminster power tools sell their products online www.axminster.co.uk
hth
Bob

In Cardiff, Fiddes? I don't know their full range of products, but they seem to do most things. Sorry, no contact details to hand (it's late and I'm going to bed) but I dare say with an unusual name like that they shouldn't be too hard to find...
Hwyl!
M.

I was recently recommended these people, who have a good range and good prices. http://www.rydenor.co.uk
You can also brew your own (I posted my wax recipes to rec.knives recently). Most beekeepers sell beeswax and many also make polishes from it. Liberon can supply carnauba, which is needed to make a floor polish.
Marcus wrote:

All the country shows do it.