What toilet flush is this?

Installed a new loo + close fit cistern some years back - special deal from a local cheapie place, but now I know why - the flush unit leaks )-:

I've not seen anything like it before though - it does seem very efficient at dumping a tank of water down the bowl though, but I think the rubber seal at the bottom is perished, so it leaks.

Photo at:

blue bit at the left (top) touches a button on the lid. Push briefly for a full flush, push and hold for a half flush. It has a bayonet fit on the right side (bottom) which mates with the plastic insert at the bottom of the cistern.

Anyway, it leaks and I want a new one, or spare rubber bits for this one, if possible, but I've not been able to find one online )-:

I think it's "Torbeck", but can't find anything exactly like what I have online. I'm fairly sure the fill unit is Torbeck, and that's mostly OK, it's just the flush unit that's the PITA...

So any clues as to it's origin would be appreciated!

Thanks,

Gordon

Reply to
Gordon Henderson

Pretty sure I've seen similar in B&Q.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

OK. there's some sort of mega place in Exeter, I'll have a look next time I'm passing.

I suppose I could get something completely different, but I've a funny feeling the base unit inside the cistern is part of the coupling device, however it was 4 or 5 years since I fitted it, so might be wrong!

Cheers,

Gordon

Reply to
Gordon Henderson