What is this trelliis for?

Google street view images are odd.

I saw the google stret van whilst I was getting some equipment out of my van

http://g.co/maps/cnc4zThat is me at the back of the white van.

Now when the Google van drove down Vaughan Avenue I unzipped my fly and stuck my c*ck out of my trousers as it passed. But when you look at the streetview images I am not at the van!

http://g.co/maps/n67sv

Reply to
ARWadsworth

That reminds me of the old puzzle;

"A man lives on the 13th floor of a block of flats. Every morning when he goes to work he takes the lift to the ground floor. When he returns from work he takes the lift to the 9th floor & walks up to the 13th - why"?

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Vertically challenged?

Reply to
Adrian C

Because the steaks are too high? Oh wait, wrong punchline.

Reply to
Jules Richardson

Perhaps the trellis has been put there to set a legal precedent of "existing use", if such exists. If the gable end abuts directly onto the pavement then maybe the owner has no automatic right to fix anything to that wall at all. However if they fix something and nobody objects over a certain period of time, then maybe they can swap the trellis for something else - a satellite dish or a hoarding at some point in the future. Should they ever wish to do so. The trellis has been fixed high enough so that nobody can easily remove it without the owner becoming aware of the fact.

michael adams

michael adams

Facing SSE. He's going to fix solar PV panels to it.

Reply to
Onetap

Reply to
Adrian C

Other day I was looking at an area where an Aunt used to live around

1962 to see how it had changed. This is a bridge I crossed to go and fetch an Ice cream etc. http://g.co/maps/gw7ssNow "drive" back to the left for a few yards and turn back to look at it. Bloody fast builders around there.

G.Harman

Reply to
damduck-egg

Go a bit farther left and it changes back!

Reply to
Bob Martin

Reply to
jgharston