What is an SDS Drill

Page 2 of 2
PoP wrote:

Thanks. It'll probably be worth me buying a cheap one then. I've only got one problem wall; I asked for a block wall instead of a studded partition in our extension as we have some wall mounted furniture to hang. I expect them to use Aircrete/Thermalite rather than breeze.

You will be reporting back here shortly - "why the hell didn't I buy one of these earlier????". :)
PoP