Wet room drainage...

Hi,
I am installing a wet room on a wooden floor and have hit a snag with the drainage for the shower. I will do my best to describe the floor I am putting in... Let's call the wall that run along where the doorway is, the X axis. As you walk into the room, straight ahead, that is the y axis. Along the x axis, the floor looks as follows (apologies for the crudeness of this):
\ / \ / \___/ | | <- I want a drainage channel (like you get in swimming pools ----- for example)
There is no slope along the Y axis. Therefore, does anyone know of anywhere I can get a channel like this for this purpose?
Cheers
Tim
On 11 Feb 2004 06:35:58 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@eds.com (Timothy Hill) wrote:

Take a look at the Wedi Fundo system. This is a completely thought out system for wet rooms on wooden floors.
.andy
To email, substitute .nospam with .gl