Wet room drainage...

Hi,

I am installing a wet room on a wooden floor and have hit a snag with the drainage for the shower. I will do my best to describe the floor I am putting in... Let's call the wall that run along where the doorway is, the X axis. As you walk into the room, straight ahead, that is the y axis. Along the x axis, the floor looks as follows (apologies for the crudeness of this):

Reply to
Timothy Hill

Take a look at the Wedi Fundo system. This is a completely thought out system for wet rooms on wooden floors.

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Reply to
Andy Hall