WB 30CDi and almost winter

Almost 4 years old, its been terrific until a couple of weeks back. DHW was suddenly very hot, 70C'ish (knob on #2). Turned it right down and down it went. Turned back up to #2 and back to normal. Happened again today, any ideas folks? Cheers.

Reply to
brass monkey

In message , brass monkey writes

Dodgy pot on the pcb?

Else give us a ring on monday - 01923 229224 and I'll get max to go through any other possibilities

Reply to
geoff

Geoff, I did think of that and gave it a good work-out, but without any lube. Cheers for the offer, many thanks.

Reply to
brass monkey