Waterproof wall boards/panels used in toilets

This is probably a simple question but where can I buy these boards/panels that you quite often see in public shop toilets etc with the rounded edges which are used instead of wall tiles?

Reply to
Forgone Conclusion

Loads of places, I got mine from a local bathroom centre (St Anns in Southend), just phone around.

Rgds

Andy R

Reply to
Andy R