water pressure low to nothing, dripping sounds intermittently when heating kicks in

we leave our boiler on constant, turning the heating thermostat up from

18 to about 20 when we get home from work, reducing back to 18 when we go to bed.

Just lately we've noticed that the bathroom shower on occasions only trickles plus when someone turns a tap on elsewhere in the house, the person showering gets cold water only. the other problem which could be related is that the heating intermittently has a dripping sound in one of the bedrooms.

We've bled the radiators but nothing came out, we've turned the screw on the pressure by the water tank but nothing has cured these problems.

Does anyone have any ideas please.

Reply to
joolzamy

What type of heating system do you have, sealed or vented?

With a sealed system, you will have a pressure gauge on or near your boiler

With a vented system, you should have a small header tank in the loft for the heating.

Sparks...

Reply to
Sparks

Dr Drivel been involved in the installation has he?;-)

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher